SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last I have got round to finishing my 1970 Pontiac GTO from the film Two Lane Blacktop. I finished the ‘55 Chevy a while ago but as per my usual building method, this one has been held up by other builds. It’s based on a Pontiac Le Mans resin body from eBay which was taken from a 3D print. The shell needed a lot of sanding to get rid of the print lines and a bit of modification to create the GTO body. The shell came without interior or glass so they were scratch built along with all the accessories, decals are home made and it sits on a PCS-32 chassis. The driver is a modified Chinese eBay item.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice job on the Chevy. Did ytou tub the rear wheel wells as well as radius them ? Put in sliding plexiglass drivers window ?? lol I seriously remember a lot of details about that car lol

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice job on the Chevy. Did ytou tub the rear wheel wells as well as radius them ? Put in sliding plexiglass drivers window ?? lol I seriously remember a lot of details about that car lol
Thanks.There's a thread in this forum if you look back far enough :LOL: Arches tubbed with interior, sliding windows etc (y)

Wood Table Automotive design Flooring Comfort

Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Tire

Reactions: Quark
1 - 11 of 11 Posts