SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who wish to and have this season entered Tyco's there is still a trophy available to win and in all seasons to come as I will be supplying it as a donation to the EAHORC championship. So can anyone muscle this season's Tyco cup away from Robin???

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
This is brilliant Lee, Thanks.

Thanks to Tony's amazing refusal to return the original Tyco Cup, he will be stripped of the title, which means Robin is on to be a double winner unless somebody starts getting solid top 7 finishes with a Tyco to the end of the season.

Just promise if you win the new TC, you won't hang on to it Lee

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Which is the same thing Tony did. I know you, you would not pull the same stunt.

Had he not done a U-turn and entered round nine last season with a Tyco to put the himself mathematically beyond being caught, the cup would now be in Robin's possession. Would Tony be asking for it back I wonder?

Anyway main thing is his actions have not harmed EAHORC one bit.

Cheers Lee. You are class.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Top man Lee. That's a great gesture.

Better pay for a new Rookie cup too. WHO won it 3 years in a row so we're keeping it! And banning Deane from racing!

Mmm, Pimms on the train. What was the question? ;-)

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Tony could start a new trend, not so much pot hunting as pot stealing

The thing is, being serious for a second, if you don't return a trophy for anything other than very extreme reasons you will be stripped of the title in question, in which case you won't have won anyway.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been agreed with Deane the Tyco cup will officially be called the SMH Tyco Cup for my daughter Sophie Marie Henderson.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
The Homewoods did a nice little trick on me Sunday, keeping totally dead-pan faces they claimed they were keeping their trophies too. They had paid to get their names engraved on them, and declined when I offered to re-imburse them as I usually do, and they claimed this entitled them to keep them.

I was busy packing away, and focused on that and getting home, so until Craig let on they were pulling my leg I was taken in

I am now plotting revenge, and rather like Marc and his Travelodge parking prank, they may have to wait a while for it to get them. Could even be years. Resistance will be futile

1 - 10 of 10 Posts