SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello Kai,

I see that you have and use a(RSM) made Tiretruer from Germnay. If you would could you give the address and cost to this truing machine? The club that i am in would like to buy one and so would i. We have tryed the website but cant make heads or tails of it? So it would be a great help for any info on it that you can provide. Thanks for your time and help.

GIJOE USMC

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello All,
Well so far not one answer from (RSM) the 1/32 tiretruering Co. after almost nine months of emails to them. And almost the same amont of post time on slotcar chat boards as to the address and cost of the truer? many say they have one and like it alot. But no one wants to give any type of info. on how they came about getting there's.
I have 3 types 0f truers for my 1/24 scalecars Hudy,Wrightway,Cobra, but would like to have one just for my plastic 1/32 scalecars.
Looks like that will not happen at this rate ,looks like the people who make the RSM truer are keeping down to just a few????? Time to move on, on how to buy one at this point.
GIJOE USMC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.