SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Andi ...

... I'm freaking out about your work. I had already seen the other formula 1, and of course the Vanwall and I was impressed with its detail and its good work ... (although I am just arrived, and took time going through here "shadow")

... but with this I've touched a nerve, I am a lover of Tyrrell, and 6 wheels kill me... ... in the photo of another post, do not guess it was to address, and as my English is so bad, I find half ... but after going through here .. mamma mia!
... I also made the front wheels 4 addressable (and I put it in another post) but turn the 4 parallel, at least in theory ... of course you've Hido kilometers (or miles) farther than me, and I can not say what it says on the last point, all 4 wheels, monocoque construction, engine and suspension, is what best I've seen here ...

I follow your progress closely ...i need more, and more..

a greeting.
Carlos.

PS: if I can suggest to update the title of the post, including the model and is in the direction .. I'm sure most people still come to see ...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello again everyone ... and happy holidays!
... least one who has shown his Tyrrell here, it makes me drop my head in shame with mine ...

no! kidding ...!!

Well, seriously now, I have only words to congratulate fellow, pretending to mine the praise of other colleagues, and congratulate you for doing these things know that we all Christmas cheer ... THANK YOU!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.