SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Pendle will be hosting the 2nd UK popsicle race in the early part of 2004 probably febuary,Missed the first one ,missed a treat take a look at a few pics
popsicleracer

There will be 2 classes this year probably inlines as in BWAs original and super sticks where your imagination can take over ,we hope also to have a proxy class for our Euro /stateside pals to be able to join in .
There are plans for a popsicle car on my website
Slotcarbuilder
Full details and dates will be posted here soon.
Graham

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Graham, I would like to send a entry to you popsicle challenge in 2004!! I have printed out the instructions for a basic chassis!! If you could send me rules and guide lines, for the cars I will build one from the body you have sent me!! Thanks!!

Lee

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
working on my chassis still, got some pick up problems though.. maybe you could take a look at the enduro?

I would need a body too, do you have a list of what bodies you make?

Inte

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Inte I'll take a look at your car when I come down.I'll bring a list of bodys too ,we will be running classic sports again so theres a good choice. how do you like this one

Lee I'll email you with full details soon but Ill try to get rules and a date posted this week some time
Graham

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I hope to make it in person Graham, but can you copy me on Lees Rules email please mate?

Just in case..

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
oh classic sports.. will definately need a list then!!

I think you will like my idea.. it is pretty simple, however I am impressed myself however the motor might prove for some problemo's

Inte

1 - 6 of 6 Posts