SlotForum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
A couple of questions ? What time does the race start ? If you are staggering the teams could West London be given as late a start as possible, the two team members myself and I an now have to work into the early hours friday and will be strugglimg to get there early.

Cheers Russell

· Ian
10,487 Posts
Russell no problem, as for timings its really difficult to be precise it will be on the 3 lane slotfire and will follow the end of Phils BMC race on the Saturday afternoon, (BMC Racers are planning to wrap up as near as possible to 14:00) I will be around, I am sure once you have arrived if you make your way to M16 I will be able to give you more accurate timings.

If all teams make themselves known to me, on the day, I will keep in touch by some means.

Regards

· Gary Skipp
6,770 Posts
Thanks to Ian and Tomasso for organising this race, fun to take part in and try out these super cars! First time on sponge tyres for me too, interesting experience over the 10 minutes racing.

Regards to all

· Ian
10,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks guys it was fun wasn't it, there was more today too I'd love to tell you All about it however just got in switched on the computer and "nothing!" Dead PC will get it sorted tomorrow I hope

Ian B

· Registered
8 Posts
Thanks to everyone who raced last saturday at UK Slot Festival and thanks to the organization that gave me a chance to let you try these cars! And I hope you liked it!

Here some pictures of the race:

3rd Place

2nd Place

1st Place

Podium and organization

Many thanks to Ian again for the support in this event and I hope to meet you again next year!

Tommaso

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.