SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts

A short video showing what was going on at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon, Warwickshire, UK for the 2011 Slot Car festival held on Sunday 22 May 2011.

Better late than never. Sorry for the delay, but I had Internet problems and it took ages to upload. Thanks to Scot and Jim for carrying around the video camera all day.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Doug..

Great video, an excellent insight into the days events. For those of us who could not be there, it captured the feeling of the event perfect.
Well done to all involved in the making of it, and thank you for its posting.
Lets hope there will be another event next year.
All being well (without the interuption of a back operation, like this year) I will be there with a table full of my many Scratchbuilds and Conversions, for fellow slotcar builders, racers, and the public, to see, chat about and give advice, help and tips to.

All the best.. Martin De'Ath.

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
What a great video. It really gives a flavour of the event. You should keep this handy for the next event just to remind people what they could be enjoying. I hope one of my infrequent trips to the UK can coincide with the next event. Seeing this makes me jealous of all those people that *did* get to go

Thanks,
Stuart.

·
Ian
99 Posts
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean we will have to do it all over again

GREAT!

Actually Sean there was such a good feeling on the ground I'm pretty sure there was going to have to be a repeat performance, everyone I spoke to was looking forward to what they could do better next year! Sounds like they are going to get a chance Now!

Brilliant

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.