SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
David Farrow
1,240 Posts
If I wasn,t doing somthig else I would come to this. Are you planning to do it next year.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
What make are the unlimited cars, bearing in mind THORS and CHEETAHS etc cost several hundred dollars?

How many volts and amps will be pumped to the track? Perhaps if it works out as you hope the race meetings on the full oval can be extended past the current 2hrs per year.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
This sounds cool! Get lots of video and post it up Nick.

Sounds like a lot of fun will be had tinkering with rear ride heights to get the perfect balance.

1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi loud bloke,
Yes very much so, it will certainly be an annual event which we will develop each year based on participants inputs. Hope you can make it next year

Cheers
Nick

1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Gareth,
Will certainly be interesting, we will start small and develop it as we go. With inputs from our American friends I am sure we can make this an event to look forward to each year. We may have to put up safety nets for Health and Safety if they get too quick.
Will try and video it.

Cheers
Nick

1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations to Alan Bullock for setting a new record fastest lap time of 2.69 seconds or 22.974 mph with his BSRT chassis thanks to the variable power supply he provided for this event. The fastest previous lap was 2.77 second or 22.486 mph (incorrectly shown as 24.486 mph previously) set during the Enlcosed Wheel race held on the track in 2011.

Going forward we will be looking at more exotic cars in an attempt to reduce this lap time quite a bit further.

Cheers
Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts