Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has been run , tires sanded and mag lowered, diff still seems to be working fine. Took it apart and filled it with Parma white teflon grease but did not glue it. Just cant get over the scale issue , didnt know it was that big before I bought it.
Mirror is broken but I do have it. Like to get 30 for it plus shipping, or make an offer- [email protected]

DE38

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No offense taken , I really didnt know what to ask for it, Id rather see it in the hands of someone who will make use of it, instead of taking up space on my shelf.
Thanks for the info though maybe ebay is the place for this one.

DE38

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
No worries. I had high hopes for these but badly let down in terms of scale and construction. Will tell the lads at Phoenix tonight in case someone is after one, you never know who maybe collecting them? Take it easy mate.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
HI DE38. I did ask but no takers so far. If you have no luck here then maybe E Bay? Someone was apparently offended by my earlier remark about being lucky to get £3 for it, they must believe you will get more for it so keep faith!! Best of luck perhaps you could part ex it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea the guy I made the trade with has 3or 4 I think and he loves the Vanquish cars
Great when a plan comes together.

DE38

1 - 9 of 9 Posts