SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are planning a trip to England during the first part of next month. We'll be staying about a week in the greater London area (North Harrow) from about October 6-12th. It would be lovely to be able to meet fellow Slot Forum members during my time in the area, however I will be somewhat constrained by my lack of local knowledge and reliance on public transport. If there might be clubs in the area that meet during this period and accept visitors, it would be nice to try and schedule a visit. I'd welcome a PM if any one might have a recommendation as to what might work out by way timing and distance. As I indicated, my knowledge of the local geography is essentially nill, so some sense of what might be possible without too much difficulty would be especially appreciated.

My thanks in advance,

Best,

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Hi Spa, you would be more than welcome at North london for a bit of good old fashioned retro racing, oct 12th is our F.32 night. if that fits in with your travel arrangements,P.M. me and i am sure we can sort something out transport wise.
cheers steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts