SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today there were only 2 of us so the stuff was technical. After lots of practice at full throttle we both were getting a bast lap time in the 6.7 to 6.3 sec range. Then progressively dropped the power on both cars to finaly 35%. The result a crashing increase of lap times to 6.7 to 6.8 seconds with almost no difference down to 35% from 50% throtle. Note that fixed power pace car times i the 7.5 to 8.5 range due to the tight turns in the track. This finaly for me rules out max power to reflect different classes of car on their own.

And the big mouth bit! Having said it all works faultlessly the sensor board on the pit lane has blown. Had to order a new pit lane. What to do with a blown pit lane?

·
Greg Gaub
14,645 Posts
The sensor blew? Are you sure it wasn't ripped off by a passing guide blade? That track is notorious for a proud-sitting sensor, and a stock slot.it blade will take it right off.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I has read about this but.

1 all slot it guides are cut down.
2 this track for some reason has a spacer protecting the sensor.
3 no obvious damage to sensor.

Have written to scaley to see if I can get a new board. Menwhile ordered another track assembly.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
I can't remember where I got this from but apparently this is what you need ......... HERE.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assume that is a replacement sensor? Do I just remove the old one and put this in place bent down to point upwards?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts