SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
hmm... and i thought the one in my e-type was bad. i dont suppose its worse if the car just doesn't move? as thats the case. maybe ill send it to you richG if thats okay with a few pennies, so you can fix it?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Rich,

sent of the chip yesterday, sorry for the delay. should be with you by friday. also has a 2nd stamp in there and my return Address.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Thanks Rich

Don't suppose you could do a side by side pic, of my F1, and one of greg's that failed similarly, to see how the board changes the repair (and i want to see how small they are compared
)

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
WOW! a free chip! i thought it was just photoshopped, and that you used these instead of this. Thank you kind sir!

No Performance for a while, need to buy the 956 at slot rally first

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Rich,

They both arrived safely, and our now awaiting homes inside 2 slot.it's

I don't suppose you could do another one? or are you going to set up a small business? i would be fine with 2-3 Pounds for one chip, aslong as it covered the components.

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Rich, £5 is cheaper than a new board for people with blown one, and then it can be used in higher RPM motors aswell

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Why not just make the radiator vents holes? would this not coll them enough? or are you running at HIGH POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich, im starting to get tempted to just put these babys in, but am trying to hold off until i get a slot.it or two

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Im really sorry rich, i feel i shouldn't have these chips, but i just haven't got round to buying some slot.its! Maybe when the XJR9 Le Mans car comes out, then one will have a home, but until then, my chips have an easy life, unlike the ones you read about on here

Matt

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Just to let you Speed freaks know, im sadly leaving Digital, and 1 of the chips rich did for me is up for sale, the other is going to SlotKing, sorry rich, never had anything powerful enough to see benefits...

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.