SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends .
Here is my vision of the MGA.
This is not scratchbuilding , only a little upgrade of the recently issued SCX model using all the original parts .
I only added the girl and the wheels ( Dunlop style by Cartrix + Racer tires ) and that's all .
Just a little paint job .
So you can obtain a cute little MG without lossing too much money .
Hope you ' ll enjoy it .

best regards

·
Registered
270 Posts
What a nice job - you can just imagine having owned that car for long enough to have got it looking like that. Look at it for long enough and you can hear the rust dripping off the chassis! Great piece of work and thanks a lot for sharing.

Roger

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"you can just imagine having owned that car for long enough to have got it looking like that"

that's exactly what's in my mind . .....Just out of the barn after a long storage , free dust included....

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Really great feel of age and patina with that MGA. For the purists it has to be an early twin cam version with Dunlop centre lock wheels but the Mk1 grill and early tail lights. The later de-luxe models were built using spare parts from the defunct twin cam but by that time the later rear lights had been introduced.

Trickie

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
Its a toy! Its not a real one! But really great bit of work to get it to a level that someone is working out exactly what year it was made...

Can you find a real one in that colour blue and copy the number plate?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.