SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kellerkinds misfortune made me wonder, where does the majority of slotmaniacs live ?

First question:
Basement ?
Livingrooms ?
Garage / shed ?
Bedrooms ?
Loft/attick ?

Second :
Country ?

In my case :
Loft
Belgium.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
main front bedroom,central heating,double glazed.
England..

·
1 hp Trabant is not my real car
770 Posts
Downstairs in "home office". Room is zoned lengthways - L/H wall slot track, R/H wall office area.

Airconditioned (Don't need heat!)

Thailand.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Here's mine,

Its been there just over 2 weeks as I've been tuning cars for S*X Proxy and Slotrally GB events. There is another GB round on March 18th, but I'll not get away with keeping it on the floor till then.

I've got to take it up today anyway, as the nice guys from Virgin are coming to install a new broadband set up and the TV unit will need moving. Goodbye poxy 3mb BT connection, Hello fibre optic 30MB!!

Mrs Splitrim doesn't complain too much, as long as it gets moved sometimes. After all she's promised to source some of the materials for the table construction so it can go into the garage..... and hasnt delivered so far!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Heated hobby-room in the basement. I just started slotracing, the layout has to share the room with my Lego-bricks.

Germany

Cheers

Markus

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hobby room in the downstairs. The layout has to share the room with my children´s Lego, piano and guitars.
Czech Republic

·
Registered
134 Posts
Garage extension, not heated but has a beer fridge, TV and old PC.
During the winter it's so cold you can see your own breathe and the fridge doesn't to be switched on to keep the beer cold!

UK

·
Registered
23 Posts
QUOTE (speedyroadster @ 28 Feb 2012, 16:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Garage extension, not heated but has a beer fridge, TV and old PC.
During the winter it's so cold you can see your own breathe and the fridge doesn't to be switched on to keep the beer cold!

UK

You too huh?
Two car garage became a one car garage, but its mine and "she"can't touch it

Indiana USA

·
Circuit Owner
5,889 Posts
Anywhere big enough, dry enough and with a power socket.

Anywhere within reasonable driving distance of West Wales.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts