SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Right, sadly one of the invitees to our enduro had to pull out..

first reply to this here message not a PM/email.
In this thread, they will be team 4 manager/mechanic for their team

(team can be club or 4 or 5 people off the board here to create a team)

the race is on 4th October at Wrexham (duh!) be there for 10am. I have some rule type things so I will PM you or email the winner..

Let the fastest man win! - Good luck!

3 replys please incase winner has to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances

Inte

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
"Listen darling, I've got to leave tomorrow at about 5am to pick up a few of the guys because we're going to north Wales to play with our Scalextric. Don't know when I'll be back. Don't mind, do you?"

Needs work, doesn't it.

This is a time of life test. When I was younger I used to head off at a moment's notice to go and do strange things. Now I'm arguing with myself I should do it just to prove to myself I'm not an old git!

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
EE, arguing with yourself proves you are an old git. Or a tramp. Or something.

I've just realised your e-mail said "How long would it take US to get to Wrexham?"

Is this legally binding in some way? I'm not up on internet law.

Mr.M

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am assuming you are near Jamie T, he got up in time.. and I dont know if you know greg sliks mate, but he was rather funny when jamie walked in!!

Jamie =

Inte
p.s could do with somebody to email me so i can send the guidelines..

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Oh dear! Is this like picking your nose at an auction?

My post was meant more for a laugh than a race entry. Mr Material says 4 hours to get there, which means a 5.30 start from my house.

Racing with Jamie and Jim would be good (for me as they're much faster) but I think it is just too far, too early.

Others should still apply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.