SlotForum banner

USA WHITE SCALEXTRIC CARS

3385 Views 25 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Intergrali
Well it looks like the Scalextric white cars are out:

L88 Corvette ref C2525 and the White indy car have all been on Ebay over the weekend.

Question? a few people have said that limited numbers will be coming to the UK.

Who will get them and how much will they cost and when will they be available.

I ask becuase i normally get mine sent from the USA and would rather not pay the post.

Any dealers out there with confirmed info.

PS - how much do they retail for in the States?
1 - 4 of 26 Posts
I have just posted a few pictures for our American friends. It should drive them crazy!!!:-

Moped Corvette L88 pictures

Moped
See less See more
With respect Tropi the picture angles in the reviews and the size and quality of the images (the compromise for speed of download) do not show the car at its best. And no disrespect intended to Harry.

I was thinking about posting them here rather than providing a link but I thought it would be economic on the server to do it the way I did it and I would be not forcing the pictures on you if you were not interested.

Comments would be welcome.

I have a new photographic set up which should mean much better pictures in the future. My photography time in the last few weeks has been severely limited but I should now be getting back into photo mood.

Moped
See less See more
Good point there about the set up. I will take a picture of it!

You can have a look at it later and I'll describe camera settings and software.

Moped
See less See more
See the "Master Class" forum for photographic advice. I don't use Photoshop so info on that will have to be left to another member. My pictures generally are not tampered with.

Moped
See less See more
1 - 4 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.