SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been suggested the Nissan Skyline from the Fast and Furious collection produced by AutoWorld is the only body that as near as possible and as in plastic it lighter than resin so may get a couple and relivery them.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
AFX did do some Skylines. Liveries such as Calsonic and Mobil 1 can be found. Most probably for the aussie market, some sets were sold in the UK. Some came in a Bathurst 1000 set.
I do have 2, one of which i bought years ago, and the other i found in a charity shop, so they are around.
A quick search in Google Images under 'AFX skyline' shows some of them.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I've got one of the Autoworld Skylines, it looks nothing like a Ford Falcon or a Holden Commodore, it's also quite heavy, LifeLike did some Ford Falcons, but I think they were just repaints of their old Nascar body.

There is a resin modern Ford Falcon available in the UK, but it fits the T-Jet chassis not the AFX chassis.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
QUOTE (MBR @ 7 May 2012, 21:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A Commodore with Ford Logo's

Good to see you on here Mart, a rare event

Did you get my post-HONK email?

Lee - The F&F skyline is a totally different beast to what you are talking about, the wild colours and tall wing giving away the movie tie-in.

But I suppose with the right decals one can make almost anything look like something else in our scale....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts