SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had any experience with the Australian V8 Supercar kits from Pattos Place?

DE38

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi DE 38
I built one of these early in the year for the ASRCC (Australia) to give away as a competition prize. The completed car was very attractive and because of the nature and shape of the real V8's it looked very effective too. The car is quite quick and will take a traction magnet. It is also very well behave on board tracks. There are an aweful lot of decals but Pattos do supply a double set. I have some all round shots of the original car to help with the decal placements.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback Wix , I was starting to think nobody ever heard of these cars before. I really enjoy watching the 1-1 racing , those guys are have some of the best fender bangin racing Ive seen. Id like to see those pics you mention, can you post a link to it.

Thanks

DE38

·
Registered
312 Posts
These are some "In progress" pictures I did for the club magazine, there was also a full step by step text describing each stage of construction.

Patto does a comprehensive range of V8 decals so if you have a favourite driver/team he will more than likely be able to supply their decals

Wixwacing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts