SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
An interesting array of throttles, Brian. I tend to favour the Carrera-style controllers nowadays having used them regularly over the last few years. Nothing wrong with either type, though.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I like your collection of controllers Brian , I've been accumulating the odd controller myself over the last couple years , I find it's another interesting part of the hobby! This is my latest !
Hand Finger Gas Auto part Cylinder

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like your collection of controllers Brian , I've been accumulating the odd controller myself over the last couple years , I find it's another interesting part of the hobby! This is my latest ! View attachment 288097
Oh, never seen one of these before.
I got quite a surprise with how comfortable and easy to use these thumb operated controllers are.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yes some of them are , I got that one with a 1 .24 Tamiya slot car I brought off eBay it's the second one of those I've got! I was a small boy when I first used one of those Cox controller's at the local slot-car track and having small hands I use to burn my fingers and hand on the metal plunger !after awhile of racing the metal plunger would get very hot . The finger trigger ones were very new at that time and only a couple of people had one ,that I had seen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts