SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having invested in one of those extraordinarily expensive keychain cameras (a whole £5.19 worth) , could anyone steer me in the right direction for some simple (for an i.t simpleton) editing software please?

·
Rich Dumas
3,664 Posts
Video editing software has been included with the Windows operating system for some time, too bad that many people don't even know it is there, sort of like an Easter egg on a DVD. The latest version of the program is Windows Live Movie Maker which I find to be less intuitive than the older version. In any case Movie Maker is all most people are going to need. I presume that you bought the keychain camera to put in a car, I have seen a lot of movies done that way and they look a lot better than you would expect. Consider converting some of your footage to slow motion.

·
Registered
627 Posts
QUOTE (RichD @ 28 Aug 2012, 16:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Video editing software has been included with the Windows operating system for some time, too bad that many people don't even know it is there, sort of like an Easter egg on a DVD. The latest version of the program is Windows Live Movie Maker which I find to be less intuitive than the older version. In any case Movie Maker is all most people are going to need. I presume that you bought the keychain camera to put in a car, I have seen a lot of movies done that way and they look a lot better than you would expect. Consider converting some of your footage to slow motion.

that was certainly one of the uses i had in mind...who doesn't?! i also have a mate with a 1:1 alvis stalwart that is crying out for several secreted about its 6x6 lovelyness whilst in full flight. should make for some good viewing. i just need to figure out how to waterproof them for its first "swim" after a full restoration.

ps....you are right...movie maker.....'twas hiding in there all the time...told you i'm a luddite!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.