1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Greg Gaub
15,381 Posts
I'd just post to YouTube as well. It's SO convenient.
Anyway, I'm reminded that your "problem" with SSD was the lack of variable brakes. Have you been watching the progress of the MIH InCar Pro code? With some deft soldering and some cheap parts, you can reprogram chips to have real variable braking. Along with a soon-to-be-released update for the APB firmware and SSDC v5, you'll have access to those variable brakes along with a pile of other improvements to SSD functions. That layout looks so great and flowing, I'd love to see more than two cars on at once. ;-)

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Very nice track you have there Dave.

My only comment would be, stick to flogging house's mate as your no Ridley Scott

I think that I speak for a few of us when I say, where is the invite for the SCD race day

Cheers Paul.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (PJF @ 15 Aug 2011, 21:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice track you have there Dave.

My only comment would be, stick to flogging house's mate as your no Ridley Scott

I think that I speak for a few of us when I say, where is the invite for the SCD race day

Cheers Paul.

Such sarcasm could well exclude PJF from any invites!
Once I've got someone else driving and me filming with both hands using the right equipment, I expect I'll need to keep my diary free come the Oscars!

SCD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts