SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Great idea

I hope this section gets added to a lot over the coming months from all our members, a picture may tell a thousand words but a video adds that extra dimension IMO.

Come on everybody lets see your tracks in motion

Julian.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Old news I know but I have only just discovered the video section!

WOW!

They are all great but Sliks video of his viper is just ..........
I could watch that thing wheel spin away all day! .......Whats that its 5pm???!

JS

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hey - where is my post - any reason why it was removed? Am I doing anything wrong?

1st - there's no reply on my emails to the administrator

and then

2nd - my post, where I was querying about that, is removed without notice

Am I on a blacklist?

Gerald

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
No but I suspect you should have some patience or contact the admin via PM if an email does not work.
Admin and the Mods are not at the members beck and call, we have jobs also remember so if something takes longer than you thought, count to 10 or use the PM system?

Your post was kind of bolshy in tone.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for not having found the right words - this is always difficult if not being a native speaker. For instance I don't know either, what "bolshy" means exactly. Unfortunately it is a bit of impossible now to judge on it retrospectively since my post has been deleted without a comment beforehand.

Now back to the procedure - how to get in contributions to the video section. My impression was that a PM system was not selected for that but rather to send emails, because this way it can reach more admins. In my case I send the first email on October 12 and a reminder on October 15 - which I didn't have in mind, but had just a look. Now indeed and just by coincidence I indeed counted to 10 - every day one more

As I said above - maybe the statement was a bit harsh - sorry again, but the purpose of it was to point out, that apparently it is not the best idea to let the admins know about new contributions by email. As you said - maybe PM would be a better idea.

If this was harsh or bolshy or whatever again, please tell me - then I better should stop writing in english spoken forums

Regards

Gerald

·
Registered
54 Posts
QUOTE (Zwiebelring @ 23 Oct 2005, 05:27)Sorry for not having found the right words - this is always difficult if not being a native speaker. For instance I don't know either, what "bolshy" means exactly. Unfortunately it is a bit of impossible now to judge on it retrospectively since my post has been deleted without a comment beforehand.

Now back to the procedure - how to get in contributions to the video section. My impression was that a PM system was not selected for that but rather to send emails, because this way it can reach more admins. In my case I send the first email on October 12 and a reminder on October 15 - which I didn't have in mind, but had just a look. Now indeed and just by coincidence I indeed counted to 10 - every day one more

As I said above - maybe the statement was a bit harsh - sorry again, but the purpose of it was to point out, that apparently it is not the best idea to let the admins know about new contributions by email. As you said - maybe PM would be a better idea.

If this was harsh or bolshy or whatever again, please tell me - then I better should stop writing in english spoken forums

Regards

Gerald
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just seen your three onboard videos of your tracks how did you film them?

Also in the 1st one did you double back on yourself whilst driving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.