SlotForum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
A beautiful piece of work Astro!!
My dad purchased that very control tower,when it first came out.I painted it right away,I was 9 years old.I still have the tower,but I can not re-paint it,too many great memories!!!

Iceman

· Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I was lucky and got this from Russel via the slot forum swap shop at a very reasonable price! I had been chasing them on ebay up till then, but the prices always spiralled just out of reach. All I can say about where to get them is ebay or swap-meets.

· Registered
5,158 Posts
Hi repro - I guess there was no reply because there is really no definitive answer. They are worth what they go for! I was very lucky and paid £40 I think from Russel, Ricardo bought one from ebay for £140. I have seen them go for a lot less than £140 before as I have bid on ebay in the past, but that gives you a picture of how variable the price is! Timing and condition and who is after one at the time has a big effect.

PS - thanks everyone for the kind words! Just need the space to build a good layout to include it on now!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.