SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All - need your help and input - I want to complete the Walls Ice - cream sponsored Lola T 70 that raced (and burned) in the 68 Kyalami nine hours. This is the only colour Pic I have - does anyone out there have a better or bigger one????

need to get the details of the walls logo - changed from the current logo that is still used in the UK (in RSA now sold as Ole ice Cream)

As an aside, my first Oca Ferrari P4 bodies arrived yesterday - they are really quite good - so I will also be converting 2 of them to resemble the P4 in the pic above and the P3/P4 that Piper raced in the Killarney 300......

I will also do the Mirage - only body I know of - in Resin or plastic - is the Scaley one - which If memory serves - is not that bad a reproduction- any suggestions?

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guys - thanks - both help -

still looking for colour so I can match the circles around the 'walls' as I think they are blue and red.....

·
Dennis Samson
807 Posts
Weren't they just two red ovals? Just too far back in time to remember clearly! But I do remember being in the members' enclosure directly opposite the Kyalami pits for those Le Mans starts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts