SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a standard Mabuchi S can in a Ninco car in place of the boxer type Ninco motor, they are out of stock in Pendles and although there are downloadable programs for 3D printers, I don’t have a 3D printer. I am sure I have at least one of these kicking around but my “work” bench looks a lot like Trisha’s Mess! No offence Trisha! So, does anyone have the adapter that I need please?

· Rich Dumas
4,536 Posts
In the US Slot Car Corner sells 3D printed FC 130 to FK 180 motor adapters. In the past if I had a chassis that was made for a 180 motor I simply glued the shorter motor in place. That would affect the car's side to side weight distribution, however.

· Greg Gaub
17,525 Posts
There's an adapter print for pretty much any kind of motor to any motor mount at this point.
I'm sure someone in the UK with a printer would be happy to help.
It might be worth looking around in the 3DP subforum to find someone to ask. :)

· Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I know Kevan and myself have had our differences and we don’t always see eye-to-eye on some things, but when I needed something, he was the first to step up and offer me help. So, I would like to say a very public “Thank you” to Kevan for printing the adapters for me. They arrived safe and sound this morning, thanks again Kevan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts