SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I am new to the forum, but have been playing with slot cars for most of my life... a common theme I suspect

I recently invested in some second-hand Scalextric Digital kit "for my son"
and as part of the collection of bits I acquired most of one of these:

Sadly it is missing it's front and rear wings.
I managed to find the "service" PDF for this car, and it suggests that the right replacement part is a "W9702" kit... but this seems to be out-of-stock everywhere, and the helpful list here: http://www.slotcarcentre.co.uk/parts/unavailable.htm seems to suggest that that is unlikely ever to change

So short of anyone having a spare set that they want to sell... is it possible to get a "re-manufactured" set from somewhere, or perhaps use a different front and rear-wing from a different F1 car (I have red spray paint!). I appreciate that it isn't going to be "original", but to be honest I'd rather be using a "non-original" car, than having a broken one sat on the shelf.

Thanks for your help,
Dan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (RikoRocket @ 13 Jul 2012, 14:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you tried these W9133 W9134 W9406 W9407 W9863

Yes, I have googled extensively

QUOTE (Pendleslot @ 13 Jul 2012, 17:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Unfortunately this is a common request but we cannot help. Scalextric have no stock of spoilers for any of the Ferrari F1s produced, our stock is also depleted.
Sean

Judging by the various websites I visited I'm not surprised

Sean, do you know if any of the other front/rear wings for similar F1 cars fit? I'd be happy to get something that's close enough, and just spray it so that it's close enough to Ferrari red

Thanks,
Dan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts