SlotForum banner

Wanted - Ninco Porsche 356

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Race-Jan 
#1 ·
Hi Men

Here are my 3 356 :

The matter is I can drive only one of these beauties
:

As it seems impossible to find all the spares needed to restore them (especially the wheels), any offers would be greatly appreciated ...

Fred

See less See more
#2 ·
What parts do you need, just wheels, or complete chassis' ??

It's a bit hard without this information, but maybe I've got something... please let me know...

Also know of at least 1 Sebring speedster, blue metallic car # 116 (Ninco 50206 New in Box)... for a small price

#4 ·
Thanks guys

for Race Jan :
I've seen that the wheels seems impossible to find, so if you have some, I'm interested, but if you have complete chassis (with or without motor), it's even better
... and yes I can be interested in your Sebring speedster

Any pictures of the spares and the Sebring speedster ?

Fred

#5 ·
QUOTE (fred42fr @ 4 May 2004, 12:23)for Race Jan :
I've seen that the wheels seems impossible to find, so if you have some, I'm interested, but if you have complete chassis (with or without motor), it's even better

Fred

piccies of the speedster:

http://groups.msn.com/hobbyfoto/slotracepr...oto&PhotoID=451
http://groups.msn.com/hobbyfoto/slotracepr...oto&PhotoID=452
http://groups.msn.com/hobbyfoto/slotracepr...oto&PhotoID=453
http://groups.msn.com/hobbyfoto/slotracepr...oto&PhotoID=454

Yes, it is MB (Mint, Boxed)...

will check out the spares situation tonight

Regards, Jan

#7 ·
QUOTE (fred42fr @ 7 May 2004, 08:06)Hi Jan

Your speedster really looks nice ! Let me know your price and conditions ...
Where are you from ? Belgium ? Netherlands ? ... ?

Fred

Fred,

I'm Dutch, the car is also in the Netherlands...

price? send me an e-mail, think it is wise to keep it off-forum... but I understand the car is rather rare, so it will not come cheap...

#8 ·
QUOTE (fred42fr @ 4 May 2004, 12:23)Thanks guys

for Race Jan :

Fred

Fred,

been asking around about them wheels, but nobody I know has them... ever so sorry!

Regards,

Jan

#9 ·
The Porsche 356 hubs haven't been available as a spare for some time - they don't even have a 'new' reference number. Its a pity, they are popular and we get a lot of customers asking for them. I doubt we'll see them again, unless Ninco use them on a new car (or there is another relivery).

You might find a shop with some old stock, but we've tried without any luck so far.

Jon,
Slot City.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE The Porsche 356 hubs haven't been available as a spare for some time - they don't even have a 'new' reference number. Its a pity, they are popular and we get a lot of customers asking for them. I doubt we'll see them again, unless Ninco use them on a new car (or there is another relivery).
QUOTE been asking around about them wheels, but nobody I know has them... ever so sorry!
It's what I was afraid of ... A friend of mine who works in a hobby shop will try to find some with the help of T2M, the Ninco french dealer ...

QUOTE price? send me an e-mail, think it is wise to keep it off-forum... but I understand the car is rather rare, so it will not come cheap...
I know that those 356 are rare and I understand your position ... but you have to know that I'm just looking for opportunities to get the cars I would like to drive on my track. My purpose is not to speculate on them : I'm not a collector, so I don't think that your price will be mine ...

Fred

#12 ·
QUOTE (fred42fr @ 9 May 2004, 17:49)QUOTE price? send me an e-mail, think it is wise to keep it off-forum... but I understand the car is rather rare, so it will not come cheap...
I know that those 356 are rare and I understand your position ... but you have to know that I'm just looking for opportunities to get the cars I would like to drive on my track. My purpose is not to speculate on them : I'm not a collector, so I don't think that your price will be mine ...

Fred
Fred,

I see your point, in my opinion all slot cars no matter how rare are made to be driven... and that is exactly what I will be doing with it !
So far I haven't come to it (mainly because of other projects) but I think the price I have in mind will not offend you... I'm thinking somewhere about € 45 (of course shipping will have to be added) which in my modest opinion is not excessive (of course you may think otherwise)...

Regards,

Jan

#14 ·
QUOTE (fred42fr @ 15 May 2004, 14:44)Hi Jan

I've just sent you an email ...

Fred
Fred,

so sorry, but mail didn't arrive... had to change the address, please resend?

Jan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.