SlotForum banner

Wanted: old armatures and FK cans

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  GRAH1 
#1 ·
I need some old armatures either FA/C type (Scalex, FLY, Ninco, Carrera, Slotit Cheapos from battery toys and similar) or FK type (Ninco NC2, Cartrix, Fox Cheetah, Falcon, FLY Race and similar). Will take the whole motor or just the armature. I need the pole pieces and maybe the shafts. Will take FK-cans also.

I'm looking for freebees guys. I'll pay the postage. If you have allot maybe I can trade for something. Email me at athina1@hol.gr if you can help me out.
Thanks
Jim

#2 ·
Jim I can probably find you a couple of mura blanks and a couple of kirkwood comms to start you off I have found in the past the jonson 111s and the scx motors are a better introduction to rewinding than the fk and s cans .
two use full winds I use are 120 turns of uk 36 gauge and 140 turns of uk 38 both are very drivable on scalex type aplications.I have done literally hundreds of rewinds let me know what type of power you are looking for and Ill see what I can suggest
Graham

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.