SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a C8215 lap counter/timer. If it doesn't do what it says on the tin, so much the better (as long as it's complete)! I'd buy a new one, but I'm loathe to as it's going to get butchered.

Anyone got one they should have thrown out? ........Or one that's surplus to requirements?

As always, funds waiting.

TIA.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I should have said........ It has to be the one that's like a converter straight - classic one end, Sport the other. If it comes with its partner converter straight, so be it.

QUOTE (sunsetman @ 14 Jun 2012, 20:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive got one thats in good nick that i never useCan you PM me details;- asking price, rough idea of postage, please?

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 14 Jun 2012, 12:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm after a C8215 lap counter/timer. If it doesn't do what it says on the tin, so much the better (as long as it's complete)! I'd buy a new one, but I'm loathe to as it's going to get butchered.
Hmmmm... a butchered lap counter.... sounds like you have a "plan" of some sorts.

Can hardly wait to see what it is!

Watching with interest.... so you must show pictures as you hack away!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (sealevel @ 14 Jun 2012, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmm... a butchered lap counter.... sounds like you have a "plan" of some sorts.

Can hardly wait to see what it is!
It's going to be the second - better - version of my mechanical SCX Rally Chrono sensor.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone???

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
try slot dragon . their stand alones and have a dragstrip add on and they time to o.ooo. i,m saving now, they work out cheaper than an n-scorer bridge

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Thank you ^^^ but that's not what I'm after. All I want is a lap counter. It will end-up being the trigger for my SCX Rally Chrono.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like it will have to be eBay, then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts