Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone got an scx transformer and controller that plugs into the scx crono unit (I believe they are the same as normal scx set stuff)

I know the scalextric equivolent doesnt fit coz scx use funny shaped plugs!

(even if someone has just the plugs I can wire alternatives to fit, but I dont want to have to open up the crono unit)

Many thanks,
More than willing to cover any costs or swap for any bits I have, just ask!

Chris

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,588 Posts
Hello Chris,
Sorry to be slow in responding but had to search first - and found a power connector that I removed from an SCX power pack.
Let me know if you still need such, and PM me your address. No charge...
Opening the Chrono unit is no big deal - there is not much in there. A dab of glue to hold the display panel in place will help, but not vital.

Kind regards, Leo

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Timing is everything! I've just come back from Spain with a rally chronopack, and am about to do the same!

Think I'll open it up and just bypass the connectors. Leo, PM sent to ask you about wiring etc.

Cheers guys, although. May not be talking to either of you when I get round to checking the results from Jon's round of the ******* ahem ahem ahem proxy that we are all in.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for picking this up again after so long, thanks for the kind offer Leo, I managed to pick up a complete transformer, so that bit is all good.
I am still after a controller that will fit, if anyone has one?

many thanks, and I promise to check back more regularly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts