SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a new(ish) boy , i was wondering which would be the best section of the forum to post up some wanteds? you know the sort of odd little skibbety-gibbets that you can't find from the retailers , auction sites etc!

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Hi Pete,
You`d have to sign up as a Plus Member, then you could post your wants in the Swap Shop section.
It`s only £15 a year & you can pay by PayPal.
Cheers
Kev.

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you need to be a "Plus" member to ask for items - only to sell them.

It is always a good idea to join up to the "Plus" scheme as you get other benefits apart from selling your stuff and you are supporting the forum as well, but, as far as I am aware, it is not compulsory for wanted adverts.

If you need modern bits then the "pit lane" is as good a place as any or possibly "1/32 scale cars". If you want ancient stuff then "Vintage & Collector's corner" will probably produce what you need.

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Here's a couple of links to wanted ads placed by non "Plus" members:

link

link

I don't think these people have been shot at dawn and there are loads more examples.

If you want to be absolutely sure then send the mods an email here and ask the question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts