SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed something tonight while pairing a chip C with a SCP-3 controller.

Usually I press simultaneously on the down arrow + round button + full throttle, using two hands, then find a way to power up a car to have the car/controller pairing happening.

Tonight, I’ve noticed that after pressing the throttle (+ pressing the two other buttons), I could release the throttle, the SCP-3 controller will stay in id mode. This, free up one hand, which is helpful to manage more comfortably powering the car.

Is this process already in place before?
I’ve never noticed it…or I may have never read properly the user manual. :rolleyes:

·
Greg Gaub
15,353 Posts
Nice find! I hadn't noticed that before, so maybe it's new in the latest firmware. But, I just checked on my two SCP3 with the latest FW, and both will stay in pairing mode after I release the trigger. If I release either button, it will error, but it seems I can hold both buttons, press and release the trigger, and then pair a car. I didn't test actually pairing to a car, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work, especially since you said it does. :) Now we don't have to play finger origami to pair to the controller. :)

·
ParrotGod
9,269 Posts
If this is a feature and not a bug I think it is a good one ;-)
Hope it can be also supported in the SCP2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts