Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been back through the posts and can't seem to find anything relevant, although I did spend an enjoyable time looking at some of the older stuff, whcih was illuminating to say the least.

TIA
Bud

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
QUOTE (GregK @ 1 Jan 2012, 20:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

courtesy of Rikorocket

Just click on the little red arrow after the time that will take you to the subject

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to drag this thread up but I am in the process of reacquiring some analog cars from my childhood and I would like this information as well. Cannot make out what this pic is showing?

·
Greg Gaub
14,645 Posts
It's showing the scissors cut one side of the bridging circuit, while the other end (right side) is already cut. When you open up the middle panel on a CLC, you'll see it more clearly. Just cut the copper strips directly over the actual lane slots. Do NOT cut the leads toward the center at all!

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Bud ......... if you go back to post #2, next to the time shown in the quote box just above the photo is a little arrow ...... clicking on it will take you to that whole thread.

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
Found this thread looking for the mod, but the pic has gone AWOL. Found it elsewhere...

Surely this is one of those mods that deserves a sticky in the "All New Really Useful Technical Links (SSD - Scalextric), A quick way to find the good stuff here!" thread... http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10709.

Mod done. Now to wait for it to stop raining so I can go and test it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts