SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slot.it, I understand that the controller has a ghost mode, and I have already invested in 3 controllers. However I am sure that I am not alone when I say that it would be nice to have support for ghost cars without the need of additional controllers.

As a race director for instance it would be interesting to set parameter to drive the same number additional ghost as there is controllers. in case for example, I should be able to drive 3 ghost without additional controllers or some limited number I guess.

Maybe through the use of a secondary dongle?

I hope I am not alone in my request. I enjoy the system so far, but again it would be nice to have the light kits and smaller chip (to chip other cars)(all mentioned in other threads) and ghosts cars.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting, Can def be a solution in the meantime while the bugs are worked out.
Do all 4 cars register different times ?

it would be very interesting if the cars knew somehow now to switch into the pit lane (in the future of course)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.