SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to bring to all of your attention that the website may be down for a week or so. I am doing some upgrades on the links and coding so I may have to close it for a week, whilst I carry out the works.

Q: what work are you doing to the website?
A: I am making it easier to edit and upload/embed pictures to the site, whilst trying to maintain the quick speed and easy navigation on the site. I made it using low size images and formatting to make it quick to navigate around the site, using minimal graphics as these will slow it down.

I will try and keep it online, but can't guarantee that I can. I also have set up a club YouTube account. I can easily create videos (similar to the trans am one) to promote slot racing in Liverpool.
Whilst the sight is down, we will still be able to recieve emails on the usual adress - [email protected]

Cheers
Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Appologies for the delay in resuming the website. I have experienced technical difficulties with the servers meaning that I can't upload the new framework. It will be done as soon as the server issue is resolved. It is out of my control and I appologise on behalf of the server company

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Website is now online, once again, appologies for the delay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts