SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Find out next week, here on Slotforum...

Ferrari 612 CANAM - RTR

Ferrari 512BB - Kit

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
I know Maxi Models are doing a Ferrari 612P, but not sure about the 512BB. Maybe they are future Racer models. We will have to wait and see.

Talk about dangling a carrot in front of your face.

M

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well how does 20 Euro for the plain one sound ? 65 for the RTR

NO more till next week

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Next week as in it is up to the post office, I don't actually have them in my grubby mits yet.

No I didn't notice you bought some thomas - want to send me some pics of the ones you have apart from these and I will add them to the report?

G

·
Swiss, why does this thread remind me of our dear friend Moped Rider?

"I know something you don't know ner ner ne ner ner"

Baz

G

·
Fergy,

Tell me about it, spent 3 hours with him tuesday fitting a phone kit to his car. He still hasnt finished. He put it in and then said that he doesnt have the antenna so it was really a bit of a pointless exercise

Baz

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE Swiss, why does this thread remind me of our dear friend Moped Rider?

Humpf!

Ain't nuffin wrong with the occasional tension builder and anyway , as I said I actually physically CAN'T tell you anymore until the cars arrive with me and the guy sends me the info I need to write a good story for you all.

Anyway I am sure you can all handle abit of a wait.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have the 612 body, it's actually a 512 because they had installed a 5 liter motor. It was driven by Jim Adams in 1970/71. It differs from the 612 by the large oil cooler in the rear spoiler. I got it off Ebay and is one of the first resin bodies I have bought, so I really can't say a lot. It seems a bit thick and rough compared to the Oca Jag I have. The wheelbase does not match the Fly 512S either, it seems to match the GB 917 Spider wheelbase and has a similarly shaped cockpit. It comes as just the body, no interior or other parts. FYI

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I had a similar experience to PETE N! Odered mine off ebay (the Ferrari 612) it was supposedly a resin model that could be made into a slot car & I am sure it could after I wear out several grinding wheels on my dremel!!! It seemed to be under sized & the resin is VERY hard & seems brittle. I would have sent it back but the postage to get it here & then to send it back would make it a moot point! Good luck with yours! maybe they have gotten better???

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (howmet tx @ 9 Oct 2004, 17:10)Pete- Mas-
Who's the manufacturer?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bear with me Howmet, you guys.
There was a slight problem with shipping that I hope will be resolved very soon. When it is sorted I will do the promised review.
Howmet gave me measurements for the 512BB and (I think) the 612 Can Am so I can give you an idea of scale and give you close up pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.