SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
It is a Polistil Fiat, Scott, later done by Bumslot, along with a really awful Delta. Mark Scale was selling them at a swappie a few years back for a fiver a time, but the Lancia was so bad I couldn't even bear to part with a fiver for it. Did get a Fiat though! I'll dig it out!

There was also a reasonable 320 BMW done by Polistil with that drop arm type chassis. I got one of those somewhere too.

Pics I think!

Back later!

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Here you go!

batmobilemiticos.jpg

Mr.M

Attachments

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a good filing system you've got there.

What are the differences, if any, between the Polistil and BUM Slot?

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Don't know if it's just these two or a general rule but yours has a Johnson 111, which is more in keeping with the time it was produced, whereas the Bumslot has a Mabuchi S can. Wheels are different, but apart from that and the velcro fitted to the chassis of mine to hold it in the box, they look pretty much the same. Even the A120 moulded in to the underneath of the interior is the same.

So, is that another make to add to the growing list?

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Different motor enough to make it two entries I think. If we get the new SCX cars we can get very close to 100.

If your has velcro on the bottom of the chassis it stands no chance since mine grounds out as it is. Ground clearance was obviously set on Carrera, not aged Scalextric track with its raised rails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts