Vanquish mg March 71700.00%
Vanquish mg courage00.00%
Fly Ferrari 365 daytona520.00%
Proteus Bugatti Veyron28.00%
Another car (please list below)624.00%

·
Premium Member
5,675 Posts
And who started such a terrible whisper?

The list contains too many cars for just one vote.

The Beemer, Daytona, R390 and NSX are all on my wish list currently.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
My "other car" is Spirit's Reynard LMP. Great looking shape and some outstanding liveries ... It will fill a gap ... I could have said Scalextric's Lister as well ... I buy so many cars so having to select a single one is really hard ...

I didn't vote for some others because they will be home still this year (NSX, Daytona - OK... if Fly is on time! ) or close after the new year ( 3,5 CSL).

·
Registered
37 Posts
C'mon Lucky, what about that 911 from Fly ?
That'll be my pick.

Hey, almost forgot, have you got that 911 out of the Ninco set, you know the going with the Alex Job car. I do, but like you I don't have a camera.

Cheers to all.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Top of my wish list is HOT RODS. Chopped 32 Deuce Coupes, 52 Merc Ledsleds, ZZ Top style cars, American Graffiti, Bonnevile Salt Flats nostalgia cars, anything like that.

Ah, The "California Kid", Duck tail hair, brylcreem, packet of Marlbro red rolled up in the sleeve of a white T shirt...

The Mustang/Camaro cars were a hit for Scalextric, Carerra has a winner with the Mopar muscle cars.

Hot Rods would be very cool!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Fly Ferrari Daytona and Alfa GTA will be good, but I would like much more the older Ferrari of the '60, such as the 250 GTO or 250 SWB and also other Alfas as the Giulia/Giulietta series; I think that sooner or later we will see them, because a Classic is a Classic forever.
Ciao

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hi Froggie,

Yes, I do have that Porsche from the Ninco set. It's the livery of the 3J Racing team which raced in the ALMS.

Regarding Fly's 911, it will of course be welcome but if you wanna make me "comletely go banana", you'll have to either give me a Carrera 3,0 RSR (the Gr.4 before the 934) or a sexy 935 K3 or Moby Dick.

I agree that the RS and the 934 that Fly recently showed are good starting points nevertheless.

Flysquasher,

Regarding Topslot's Dallara, I was well aware of it but Spirit offering will be cheaper, RTR and less fragile !

That's why I still hope one of the majors will make the Prodrive 550 even though it is already available by Topslot. My philosophy is that once a car is available in an accurate RTR form, it is useless to bring it in a resin kit form.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I knew spirit was going to produce the reynard but I did not know that they will also do the dallara. I agree this would be less fragile than topslot resin kit but I thought that would be my only avenue to get the dallara. Thanks for the good information

Flysquasher

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.