SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Give her time mate
When I went thru all that nonsense about ten years ago first thing I did was secure away my car collection. I know I`m a sad one but couldn`t bear the idea of her getting her hands on half of them, she`d have picked out the best and rarest too

I started out with a shared set with my brother in the 70`s and on and off been enjoying it even thru my Army service. I arrived at my Regiment with a set and whilst the `bigger boys` laughed at first it didn`t take long to get them racing in the Squadron bar
Kept us going thru a couple of grim tours of duty in very unpleasant places too ,you never know where this hobby will take you! By joining a club you are opening so many doors and the hobby gets more and more interesting. It`s great being here and nattering to like mindeds , even if sometimes we have very different ideas, it`s all just good fun

· Registered
2,611 Posts
My Grandad Andy was a Canadian mate so can I be part of the `Canuck Slotties Club` ? He landed on Junot on D Day and the old chap , my bro and me are off to the 60th anniversary in Normandy in June.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.