SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
This is my story...

Here in Belgium people often say there born with "a brick in the stomac", because everybody wants to build a own house as soon as possible... well... I always reply... "I'm born with a car in my stomac... and fuel in my vains"...
So... if it has wheels, a motor, smells like fuel and oil... I love it!!!

So if I was a small boy, I always played with my Matchbox cars... untill my dad brought me a Racing set... with an BMW M1 and a Lancia Stratos... I was the luckiest kid alive... It was't really a "slot-track", because the cars could change lanes... I loved it... I played with it for years... untill I got a little older... and I started tuning 1:1 mopeds... Then I got older and older... and I started racing 1:1 cars... and motorbikes...

Then... last summer... my best friends parents were on their holidays, and his garage was turned into a whole slotrace track... at first I was sceptic about it... but... like i said... I love racing... so I participated in the races... and I loved it...

So... a month or so later I bought my own Ninco M3GTR starting box in a sell out...
And now I have about 15 slotcars... more then 18 meters of track... regulated power supply... and a super "Race-Night" every monday with two friends...

My girlfriend and I are building a house at the moment... with a special room for my permanent slot-track... so... let the party begin!!!

Think I'm hooked for life...

G.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.