SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have been busy this weekend trying to get some decent pictures for the competition, I thought it well over due that I show you all my temporary track. This is my circuit until I have finished the decorating and can layout a perminant track (about twice the length of this one).
Hope you enjoy looking.

And here is my rather retro collection of cars (& 1 bike). All that's missing from tis shot is a couple of Subaru's ( 1 Scaley, 1 SCX), 1 SCX Toyota Carolla and about a dozen BTCC touring cars from the late 90's.

I'm sure you can all work out what's what. If not then just ask me.

Enjoy,
David

·
René 'Vialli' Christensen
4,861 Posts
I like the white Dunlop walk-over building. Did you paint it yourself?
I've got plans about painting my own building in a grey colour!

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did. I couldn't stand the thing in yellow so I just gave it a quick coat of white car primer. I then painted the 'British Touring Car Championship' logo on the one side of the tower.

I will weather it alittle more when I layout my preminant track, to make it fit in alittle more.

Good luck with your building. I'm sure you'll have fun and find, like me, it's easier than it looks!

Cheers,
David

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny you should ask
I'm afraid it was a bit of a last minute thing so the focus isn't perfect (& please excuse the dust on the roof).

I have made it so I can still get access to the interior so, in time, I can populate it with spectators & officials.

I just had to hide that horrid Yellow
Lets just call it a "work in progress".

Cheers,
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts