SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

lets get a thread going where we post what night we regularly race on..

Wrexham meets every Monday 7-10pm

Inte-

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
OK!

Farnham is Wednesday nights 8pm till hopefully before the bar shuts downstairs!

Liphook Thursday nights 8.30pm till anything upto about midnight! Later at lambing time coz we have to stop racing and put our wellies on.

Oh and the occasional Monday night in a members garage on his 4 lane Ninco where we wheel out the old pin guide Astons and D-types etc.

What you thinking, Inte, some sort of pub... I mean club crawl?

Mr.M

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well y'know.. when i can drive (everyone hides) I'm going to do a pub/club crawl.. any one is welcome to join me..

Inte

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
NISCAR generally race

alternate Tuesday evenings from 7pm - 10pm and
alternate Sundays from 12 noon - 6pm,
though this can extend to the wee wee hours on occasion!
140 mile round trip for me - poor old bugger!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oxford scalextric club race every tuesday night from 8 to 10.30 at ramsden memorial hall and then off to the pub for last orders

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
I race on a Thursday at my club as a lonley single home racer most nights (awaitng Challenger or my son to suddenly get in to it rather than the dispairing looks and 'not another car, Dad' comments!) and on my home 4-lane set-up with mates and beer about once a month.

The club I race at is Wellingborough and they are open on Tuesday and Thursday 7.30 - 11pm. Tuesday is a 'fun' time and Thursday is organised competition. We do a rotating 4 weekly 1 class race series (currently NASCAR) then a 1 week sommit different (Team endurance last time) and then another 4 weeks of 1 class racing (front engine GT/LMP next). Anybody welcome (£3 a night although your first time is free!).

Tuck

·
Registered
486 Posts
Generally, we race on every other Saturday, 3 pm - 6 pm. Many members drive over 30 miles to get to the race site...so weekends are best for our club.

Stan

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Hi All
Just registered on this forum, hope theres room for us "metal" racers as well!
We race every Thursday night at the NLSME [Finchley, North London], we race BSCRA type cars and all visitors are wellcome.
We also race every other Friday on our 4 lane, 96' timber track with Scalex type cars which at the moment seems to be attracting some of the Wood Green racers.
We hope to resurrect our old 1/32 "Retro" series for pre 1970 cars, this was quite popular in the mid 80's and with the availability of competetive ready to run cars from FLY and other it could prove quite popular.
[oneofwos]

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
does anyone race at the bolwextric track usually in buriton nr petersfield hampshire although it is not very regular at the moment he is building a six lane custom routed track in clanfield hampshire.bolwextric site

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
minimental,

Yep! Been there,done that. In the back room of the Master Robert in Buriton. Looking forward to having a go on the permanent one when it's done.

Cheers, Mr.M

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
PHOENIX SCALEXTRIC CLUB

Monday Night 5.30 til 8.30 Junior Championship Night
Tuesday Night 5.30 til 9.30 Dads and Lads night
Thursday Night 6.30 til midnight Senior Championship Night
Saturday 10.00 a.m. til 1.30 p.m. Open Racing Club Session

·
Registered
392 Posts

This is our club track in Rome, Italy.
We race every tuesday and thursday night, 20:30 PM till 1.00 AM.
Every week we race different cars, as Fly Classic, Fly Avant, Porsche-Ferrari, DTM and "Prototipi", each with different rules, and make a Championship with points to the first ten pilots as in Formula One.
Cheers

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Hey Sprint!

Welcome to the Board and that is one Cool looking Ninco track

I race at 'Slotters Paradise', Anker Strasse, Zürich on Friday nights between 8PM and whenever.

From very soon it will be any night I like as I am setting up a new Club/ Public track down the road from me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I race at home on my ownsome
or with mates when i can. i had a pacer didn't like it. Waiting for Challenger hopefully more consistant than pacer

Does any one know of a club in the North East (UK) Teesside area
I would really like to join one and meet with fellow slotheads.
Wayneslot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts