SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,092 Posts
do you have output from the transformers you are using and are they DC transformers?, I am sorry to say that the only train controllers I have used were transformers with the direction/power on the top so have no idea about the one you say you have.
Regards
Zen

· Registered
2,092 Posts
What happened to the good old train controllers that were basically transformers with a speed/direction controller on them, does the unit have a mains input supply, or is the lead in the picture the only power in supply, as I said I have no knowledge of that unit, but as 300slr said it does sound as though you have AC output, does the motor turn at all can you turn it and then it spins up or does it just turn when you are doing it, (maybe you have a dead spot on the arm, moving it may allow motor to spin), if these suggestions dont help I would ask the people who supplied it what the output is, by the way did you tell them what you were going to use it for if you did then they might have sent you something that was not suitable for use.

Zen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.