SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Matt Tucker
3,716 Posts
OK
Just been going thru my pre-orders at GetSlotted and seeing when they are likely to come out and therefore what my cash flow needs to cope with. Anyway thought I'd share with you what they are and see what has really floated your boats and made you pre-order.

Scalextric - Lister Storm LMP Sport; Starsky and Hutch twin set ; TVR CDL and Penninsula
SCX - WRC Xsara (Sainz), Focus (Martin), Subaru (Solberg), Mitshibusi (?), Peug 307 (Gronholm) and Lancia Integrale
Team Slot - Lancia Stratos (Pirelli)
Ninco - Subaru Pro race
Carrera - Ferrari 575 GTB, Aston Martin DB5
Revell - E-type

Others to be added when pre-order avail are Spirit Peugeot T16 (Pikes Peak)
and Fly Renault 5 GrpB. I'm tempted to indulge in a Ninco Porsche 934 and the Scaly Maserati if funds allow.

Bit of a mixed bag but concn on WRC.

Expensive and had better start saving and getting out my lame excuse book as to why all these package turn up.

Matt

· Matt Tucker
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My budget could probably stretch to sorting out Leeds!!

I'm actually very organised in my financial out lays on slot cars (Leeds needed to have been) - I have a £20 a week 'pocket money' for everything personal except work related thing e.g shoes, dry cleaning, etc. I do a bit of wheeling a dealing via ebay (e.g bought a shed load of shop stock, split it up and made a nice healthy profit), and I fund all my slot car purchases that way.

With my pre-orders I need to do some wheeling and dealing sharpish.

Just added a Autoart Muira to my list now.

Mo55man - GS showing stratos as back order now - best way is to login and check your order history to see if it is still there or been dispatched. Email notification should work automatically but always worth double checking. If still 'waiting to be dispatched' give Simon a ring to find out when likely to be available.

Matt

· Matt Tucker
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Mo55man
you've expensive tastes - GS has them on for £113 (plus upto £11.30 in loyalty points)
Alpine Renault A442 Winner Le Mans 1978 (132005M-GL)
Ford MK IV n°2 Le Mans 1967 (132004M-GL)
Matra MS 630 n°29 Le Mans 1968 (132003M-GL)

the prev released MIV does look good and photos, no matter how good, don't do it justice. When will they be here? GS normally quote expected dates if the manafacturers/distrb announce them and as they have not included them in the description I would say your guess is as good as mine.

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.