SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
550 Posts
I don't like to pre-order too many cars in advance as I do not want to commit myself too early, as I may change my mind.
Having said that though, I have pre-ordered through Pendle two of the soon to be released Racer 330 P4's. That alone will make a big hole in my pocket.
The only other car I have pre-ordered at the moment is the Team Slot 'Alitalia' Stratos from GS. I assume by the lack of an email confirming dispatch that I have missed the first batch. Can anybody from Getslotted confirm the current stock status ?

M

550 Posts
If I was in the Roman Abramovich league then maybe.
I do have expensive tastes I must admit. But, I do like the quality that goes with it, especially as MCFC thrashed MU last sunday 4-1. Sorry MU fans, but I just had to mention it.

M

550 Posts
OK, Thanks Matt for the info. I'll give GS a ring this afternoon. Maybe if they are not due in again until next month I could afford to purchase a Cartrix NSX in the black 'Takarta' livery to make up for the temporary disappointment.
Anybody got any feedback on the NSX's as far as racing them is concerned. Are they as locked down as the Hyundai's ??

M

550 Posts
Just to make Aaron feel better. About 95% of my collection is Fly and I do intend to purchase approximately 75% of what is planned so far this year. I just don't like to pre-order them these days as the prices for them can vary quite a lot. It sometimes does pay to wait. Having said that though I do sometimes pre-order the occasional Fly car that I think may become difficult to obtain.

M

550 Posts
Talk about hanging a carrot in front of my nose. What about the planned new releases from Le Mans Miniatures. I am very tempted to pre-order, but the problem is, not knowing when they will be released, and whether I will be able to afford them when they come out.
Does anybody have any kind of planned dates for these ?

M

550 Posts
Yes, you could say I have expensive tastes, but I do like the exclusivity that comes with them. Like the racer slot cars, they have that distinct look about them. I am certainly looking this year on purchasing less cars, but spending about the same.
Another factor, which I don't always worry too much about is future value. I do collect a lot of Fly cars, which as we all know do not hold their value these days. Where as LMM and Racer should hold or maybe increase in value.

M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.