SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
8,456 Posts
QUOTE (Bigtone @ 6 Sep 2012, 17:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well Montoya it would be unusual for you to miss an opportunity. Your favoured HO F1 cars you could hardly call scale and a lot of the time are just the same car with a different livery. Though the latest releases they are making an effort. Each to his own.

I think it is fairly helpful, when one is a BSCRA-ite (or, indeed, a fan of HO) to have a sense of humour about the things others might choose to have a mild bit of fun at your expense over.

The whole 'how dare you knock my thing when yours in lame' schtick is not really the right way to respond, IMHO.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
Guys - I think you are taking things way,way too seriously.

people can rag on HO car aesthetics all day and every day, and at no point would I get in the least bit huffy, it's really not worth it.

Using phrases like 'roof falls in' and 'slanging match' in this thread would seem to show hyper-sensitivity and a disconnect from reality.

· Banned
8,456 Posts
I guess that depends on how you define 'good', and therefore 'bad'. Or 'well intentioned'. If you take it too far and reduce the forum to simpering platitudes and pats on the head it loses something, IMHO.

The bashing of Scalextric and the comments about this thread elsewhere cross that line you are talking about, but this thread itself does not, IMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.