SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Tony
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes before anyone starts I kow it's a blob body. Bought this body shell ready painted and liveried at the BRSCA Nationals because it looked nice. After getting it home I realised there was something wrong with it. What's wrong ?
PS, New camera so I hope no more blurred pics.

· Tony
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Montoya it would be unusual for you to miss an opportunity. Your favoured HO F1 cars you could hardly call scale and a lot of the time are just the same car with a different livery. Though the latest releases they are making an effort. Each to his own.

· Tony
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
As usual it seems acceptable and all too easy to mock BSCRA type cars and every opportunity is taken by some. Dare to defend them or say something about other types of racing and the roof falls in. If you criticise something you should expect a riposte.
Anyone want to hold the coats.

· Tony
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
FW14B, Thanks for your comments, perhaps you should remove your by line ''Negative criticism usually comes from those who attempt nothing more in life than "sitting on the fence". Personally I find discussions on the fine details of an exhaust pipe or how a badge isn't quite right extremely boring but I don't go round making snide remarks or knocking their work. I can appreciate the fine work some people put in but it doesn't interest me. I couldn't give a **** if some of you don't like lexan bodies, I'm only really interested in making the fastest slotcar I can. I will continue to post ''idiotic threads'' as is my right so live with it. We are all slotracers and a rare breed so why keep having a go at each other. If something is outside peoples norm it is seen as rubbish, carp and not worth a light. Things got extremely personal on the thread that was removed, that is taking things too far. Some here will be burning Kindles soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.