SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
5,387 Posts
QUOTE (Number 27 @ 6 Sep 2012, 17:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There are some very effective antibiotics available for that these days.

Ouch

Did not see that joke coming...
(was going to say : Did not see that one coming.... but that would leave to much room for similar replies)

My bad for taking the short route and omitting "driver's" helmet...

· Premium Member
5,387 Posts
For the people trashing somebodies stuff because it is not what they like......

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all

I was taught that by my late mother... sometimes not an easy thing but most definitely the right thing to do.

· Premium Member
5,387 Posts
Well i hope people can use some common sense,
this thread is no problem and was started with a good will.

Some people crossed the line here and on a other thread that has been locked.
We should all respect each and others love-fun-toys-opinions,
and when replying or giving an opinion take other peoples feeling into account.

Constructive criticism is a good thing, outright nasty criticism people should keep to themselves or in PM.
That's just my opinion though.

· Premium Member
5,387 Posts
So what if there are some threads that are not up to someones standard i suggest read the next one,
Having a go or little banter is all good and fun, but when people start to get nasty it's just plain stupid.

I also post ugly blobs (for some people) and revolting pieces of lexan...some people like them some don't,
no need to express your feeling in a negative way too much....once is enough, remember you are dealing with real people here.
And some need to know when to back off

*rant mode off*

Now just let everyone enjoy this hobby in the way they prefer.

Gash,

Just read your post, my post was not directed to you,
i meant it in general.

And i made my first post after there was a second thread started with some not so banter-ish things in it, that has now been removed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.