SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 12 Jan 2012, 17:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The whole car, or the chassis with SG+ part in?

Just the G3 chassis and traction magnets are legal but all the other parts need to be Super G.

Reasons:

The G3 chassis is ment to to be a direct replacement for the flawed black SG chassis. The grey SG chassis is only available as part of a complete car to the best of my knowledge. Plus SG's are no longer being made.

The BSRT traction magnets are allowed its an open traction magnet class. Even if you used a standard SG chassis you can use LB neo's or HC tractions magnets which are comparable in strength.

· Registered
328 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 13 Jan 2012, 13:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>BSRT will be discontinuing a lot of their wheels and tyres, as they unleash a new tyre which is molded in some super-duper way and is a 'must have'. I remain unconvinced, just as I always am when they keep bringing out new magnets.

Is BSRTs tire/hub "discontinuing" common knowledge or something you found out from a USA insider? Just curious as it would be a shame for the 5 star/spoke wheels to be discontinued as they look so good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.