SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,been a member since 2007,used to have gallery content,that disappeared some time ago,now I’m no longer on the Hobby Traders list (Mulsanne Models) even though I regularly posted,so previous content for that has also disappeared.Advice would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Rod. (Slottorque)

·
Autoavia
936 Posts
Admin is aware that the gallery content has gone missing and I drew their attention to the problems with Hobby Traders Forum on post 133 in the attached link

Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!

It looks like there are various problems that are still being sorted out and it doesn't help when the admin don't seem to have any knowledge of slot cars or the old forum but they seem to be doing their best to resolve the problems.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Admin is aware that the gallery content has gone missing and I drew their attention to the problems with Hobby Traders Forum on post 133 in the attached link

Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!

It looks like there are various problems that are still being sorted out and it doesn't help when the admin don't seem to have any knowledge of slot cars or the old forum but they seem to be doing their best to resolve the problems.
Thanks for that,I assume I will be reinstated to Hobby traders shortly !?
Slottorque.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts